So, “how many Twitter followers do you have?”
This question is a fascinating one for brands to whisk off, isn’t it?
Here’s the thing, though: you can’t remove your follower count on Twitter as a total display metric. Not only does a higher follower count mean more impact in your industry, but it also signals that your readers, leads, and clients are interested in your content.
According to statistics, nearly half of all marketers see Twitter as their go-to network to engage with customers. It is fast-moving and very simple to use. Twitter is the easiest social following to grow from scratch.
In this quick guide, know how to get more Twitter followers in 2019.
Here are the top 8 tips:
1. Tweet regularly
2. Optimize your posting time
3. Post visual content
4. Maximum use of hashtags
5. Engage with replies, retweets, and tags
6. Create an appealing profile
7. Recognize followers within your network
8. Draw in followers outside of Twitter
These are not spammy tactics, just eight actionable steps you can take as soon as possible to attract valuable followers. Whether you’re after more leads or just want to get the attention of big names in your industry, the following tips are a completely straight game.
Growing your Twitter following doesn’t appear by accident. A combination of planning your content, engaging with the users and optimizing your profile is key to attract new followers.
A respectable follower ratio is key to your brand’s reliability and authority—not to mention organic reach on Twitter’s timeline. Your entire marketing strategy exists with this number, which is why everyone wants fast ways to get more Twitter followers.
You can also opt a few more methods to increase your follower base:
1) Pin your best tweet at the top of your page.
2) Add a location to your Twitter bio
3) Get verified
4) Leverage your other feeds
5) Include your Twitter handle in your email signature
6) Embed your Twitter feed on your website
7) Use Twitter Buttons on your website
8) Embed your tweets in your blog posts
9) Don’t tweet in bursts
10) Consider a Quote Tweet over a Retweet
11) Follow people
12) Search for people
13) Monitor and respond to keywords in your niche
14) Ask good questions
15) Make public Twitter lists
16) Make private Twitter lists
17) Be generous
18) Use promoted tweets to increase your reach
So now if you’ve been striving to figure out how to get more Twitter followers, start with these steps. Many of them only require a small commitment of time but can make all the difference in terms of new leads, customers, and exposure for your brand.