A major advantage of Facebook ads is its strength to reach your exact audience. It has proved to be the most targeted form of advertising. You can advertise to people by age, demographics, interests, behavior, and location. If you know your customers, you can use Facebook ads to pitch them easily.
If your business has been running Ads on Facebook, then you know that Facebook advertising has complexities that can make it go worse. But, it can be made much simpler by running an effective Facebook ads campaign. Setting up a well-structured Facebook ads campaign can pay off by helping you reach your campaign target and also for ongoing tracking.
What is a Facebook Ads Campaign?
The business sets up its ad campaign in its Facebook Ads Manager account. Ad campaigns contain ad sets, and the ad sets are the ads themselves.
All the ads in each Facebook ad campaign will have the same objective as others, but one can always change the audience, budget, dates, demographics, image, and creative in the ad sets within each campaign. Each campaign must have its objective, one you can set up multiple Facebook ad campaigns to help you reach your desired goals. After you set up the two campaigns with similar names so they are easily identified, you would be able to set your ad sets and ads for each campaign.
Apart from that, well-organized ad campaigns allow you to look back later and easily identify which ads performed well and may help you strategize which types of ads to run in future campaigns and which ones to ignore.
How to Run a Facebook Ads Campaign?
1. Facebook Ads Campaign: Conclude What Your Business Needs.
– Your Facebook Ads Campaign Objective:
• The first thing you need to determine while setting up a Facebook ad campaign is your advertising goal. Creating a plan of action will help you run a successful Facebook ad campaign. You know your business best. So it’s you who can figure out what your objective is before you begin planning your ads.
– Your Facebook Ads Campaign Audience:
• You will also need to determine what audience you are trying to reach with your ads before you begin to build your Facebook ad campaign in Ads Manager. Again, you know your business best, and you will probably know who best to target based on age, demographics, and gender. One can also target people who are interested in a certain product, activity, etc. You can also retarget by setting a custom audience made up of people who have in some way communicated with your business, maybe on your website or app.
• While you can always change your audience throughout your campaign once you review how an ad performs and reset again, it is important to have a sense of the audience or audiences you want to target before setting up your Facebook ads campaign.
2. Create an Ad Plan for your Ads Campaign.
When setting up a Facebook advertising campaign in Facebook Ads Manager, it is imperative to create a specific, detailed plan of action for your ads. It is not enough to have a general idea in your head outlining what you want to get out of your ads or about how much money you are going to spend. Get your plan penned down on paper and be consistent to see results and observe your Facebook ads as it helps keep everything clear and organized. It will also help you to detect any errors that may occur when you set up the campaign in Facebook Ads Manager.
– Set up your Facebook Ads Campaign:
After you have your ad plan concluded, you can start to build your Facebook ads campaign using Facebook Ads Manager! Simply go into your Facebook Ads Manager and click “create” to get started establishing up your campaign! There are several steps to this process – but because you have already taken the time to create a detailed plan, it won’t be too hard to implement it.
– Set Your Facebook Ads Campaign Objective:
The first thing is to set the objective for your Facebook ads campaign in Facebook Ads Manager. Once you are in Ads Manager and you have clicked “create”, beginning your campaign objective will be the first step. In your ad plan, you’ve already picked an objective or two. Facebook provides many options for advertising objectives. Your job is to place the correct ads with the same objective in the same campaign. Don’t forget you can create various campaigns if you have added advertising objectives. This will help to keep them simple and separate, which will make it easier for you to check on how they have performed afterward.
– Facebook Ads Campaign: Test your Ads for Best Results:
Once your Facebook ad campaign is up and running, it is greatly important to monitor your ads for the best results. You can do so within Facebook Ads Manager. You can define parameters for examining your ads’ performance based on your campaign goals. You can have a look at the cost per engagement, link clicks, impressions, and more.
Structuring your Facebook ads campaign can go worse, but it is an important component in helping you reach your Facebook advertising goals! Remember to think wise while determining your target audience and campaign objective. Creating a detailed ad plan and following it when setting up your campaign and ad sets will help you reach your goals and take your business even further!